mandag den 7. januar 2008

Haslev udvidede Højskole

It's planned now. During the christmas I emailed with my good friend, Signe Bo, who is the principal at a classical, Danish "Folkehøjskole" in Haslev - and we decided that I should use her school as a part of this springs experience / communication project. So... This february I am going to live and teach at "Haslev udvidede Højskole" and help both students and teachers to create new ways of communicating all the experinces going on at this 100 year-old scool. What happens when the shool it's invaded by 30 young students - open an ready to learn and devolop. I want to read about it, hear about it, whach it, relate to it. Whats really going on.


Uhh. Its so exiting and I can't wait. I was a student at the school myself in 2003 and know it all very well - so it makes ia a really "safe place" to be creative and experimentive.

An important thing, I think, will be to work with making everybody understanding the term "experienc". If you see the importance of holding on to experiences and making them physical - it will be easier to take the last step and through them out into the world. Some of my thoyghts and idears are in this pdf (in danish)

Ingen kommentarer: